We offer a wide range of services including:
- Short-term help with deer culls on the open range or in woodlands
- Long-term contract support for deer culling
- Advice on population control and sporting management for estates and private owners
- Habitat assessment
- Relief stalking services for sporting estates with guests
- Accredited witness for DMQ.2
Our services have been purchased by a wide range of clients, but most notably Forest Enterprise Scotland (FES) who have engaged us continuously since the mid 1990’s to cull deer on contract. We are now looking to expand into the private sector more, and in particular to be able to help estates with short or long-term projects where an increased hind cull is a requirement.